Part 2 of 6 of a Bioremediation Series
Food Forest Barge, Swaleny.org
At Brooklyn Bridge Park
$15, Bring a kid is two for one.
REGISTRATION NECESSARY : Space is limited: HERE
Making Beneficial Mud Balls: balls of dirt fermented with EM-1 effective microorganism inoculate inside. Thrown into polluted waterways they revitalized the water.
1. EM-1: learning about the good microbes in EM 1 and others attracted to it.
2. Activating EM-1 and how to use it.
3. Making a fermented starter for fermenting food waste at home instead of composting
4. Making Mudballs that revitalize waterways and learn about the many other uses of them and beneficial microbes.
5. Throwing the dry fermented balls and oyster party w Em-1 soda tastings.
Shirt link to this page http://wp.me/p2bm5T-3DK