Mos Collective’s DD Maucher is working on bioremediating sculptures with several local groups this Spring. We will be using healing phyto, micro, myco, moss, mollusk-remediation methods.
For Earth Celebrations and the Ecological City Pageant DD is working with local artists Felecia, Exec Dir. of Earth Celebrations, artists Marta, Tessa, Stewart, artist, green builder, and Laurie, teacher at 6th St CC . Everyone will bring their individual talents to the whole piece. RSVP if you want to participate. RSVP Images show ideas that might be incorporated. The Pageant is MAY 12. For info on the schedule of the pageant go to Earth Celebrations.com
- Help us collect kombucha scobies, mycelium, moss, lichen, seaweed, willow, Leaves dirt and vine
- 2/24 Participants workshops: Wed. 6-9 and Sat. 12-4 until 5/09 at Loisaida Center, 710 East 9th St., NY, NY 10009
- 3/30 Parsons School of Design Sustainability classes: Microbiology and water bioremediaiton. El Jardin Del Paraiso Private class but in a public space. Bioremediating beneficial Mudballs
- APRIL Earth School for Earth Celebrations. DD will teach how to make small sculptures for the gardens using safe and healing ingredients.
- 4/22 Free. we will be outside with LuNGs Spring Awakening making bioremediating sculptures. Mos Collective’s DD Maucher, is working with Earth Celebrations and the Ecological City Pageant to make a ecological disintegrating bioremediating water offerings for the end of the pageant MAY 12.
Help us collect kombucha scobies, mycelium, moss, lichen, seaweed, willow, Leaves dirt and vines
Images show ideas that might be incorporated.