The LUNGS HARVEST ARTS FESTIVAL
A Bio-remediation Think-Tank facilitated be DD Maucher with artists Amara Abdal Figueroa, Jamie McGann and Madison Berg. How can our ideas mix with biology and ecology to heal people & landscapes as a by-product of what we do?
We will take (dry) mud balls to the river with us, drop them in the water.
The EM-1 creates gravitational waves.
To SHARE this page:
HARVEST FEST ALL DAY ! weave willow while listening
– 11:30-1:30 The Art of Wellness, Willow Weaving & Community Acupuncture
– 1:30-2:30 La Plaza Cultural on 9th/C: Willow Ritual performance
– El Jardin: Vangeline Butoh*
– El Jardin: Dance
– 3:30 PM El Jardin: Loisaida Garbagia Universe Fashion Show Yay
– 4:00 PM El Jardin: Musicians*
- 5:00 PM El Jardin: Our MoS “Artists Make Mudballs” Yay
*El Jardin Howl curated performances and music